OK, I’ll give this a go. Here are the rules:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Are you a registered voter? Yes, I am.
2. Do you believe in GOD? No, I really don’t. I leave some room for the possibility, but I don’t currently have that belief. I did at one time, but not now.
3. How has your readership changed since you first began blogging? Well, I just started blogging in December, so I guess the biggest change is having any readers at all.
4. If you could choose between a serious relationship or $100,000, which would you choose? Relationship. I am already married, but I certainly wouldn’t give up that relationship for $100,000!
5. Have you ever changed political parties? Yes. I was one party when I first turned 18. I switched a few years later because I felt my first party was getting too extreme. Then, a few years ago, I switched to independent since I felt my second party was getting too extreme. I’m more a middle of the road sort of person. Right now, I’m an independent probably leaning toward my original party.
6. If you were put in a position in which you had to be in a room with someone that you can’t stand, how would you handle the situation? Well, I’ve certainly been in that situation. Basically, I would be polite, but try to avoid having to communicate with the person except to the extent necessary for the purpose of the meeting.
7. Do you ever eat in secret because you don’t want anyone to see what you consume? Not often. I guess there have been times maybe, but that is rare. Food eaten in secret, alas, still has calories.
8. Do you use curse words in your daily conversations? Sometimes. I can go days without doing so though. It just depends. And I don’t use them with people who would find it offensive or even people that I don’t know well.
9. How much do you tip when you’ve had decent service at a restaurant? Hmm. More often than not, I’m at restaurants with my DH and he usually does the paying. When I am by myself or with others. I would usually tip around midway between 15% and 20%. It can vary a bit though.
10. How do you respond when someone confronts you? I guess it depends on how the person confronts me. If the person is just expressing disagreement with me or saying that I’m wrong, then I would respond to that. If I didn’t agree I would explain why I didn’t agree and if I would agree I would say so. If the person yells at me and is rude, it would depend on the situation and who it was. I might just say I’m not going to respond to yelling and walk away, or I might yell back, or something in between.