OK this is fun. This time I’m doing it before the day is almost gone! Here are the rules:
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Quick and Easy Questions
1. What time did you go to bed last night? My Fitbit tells me 2:06 which is actually pretty good for me.
2. What is the last thing that made you smile? One of the cat’s sitting on the back of the recliner and looking out the window.
3. What is the last movie you watched? I was trying to remember and totally blanked on one. Then, I remember that a few months ago, we went and saw Gravity on my husband’s birthday.
4. What did you have for breakfast today? Kashi Cinnamon Harvest. I hardly ever eat cereal, but I was trying this one out. Not bad.
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry? Laundry, for sure.
6. Do you drink coffee? No. I sort of wish I could tolerate it. I drink Cherry Coke Zero mostly for the caffeine and I want to give up the artificial sweetener, but I really don’t want to give up the caffeine. I am going to try to train myself to drink unsweetened tea.
7. Will you watch the Superbowl? No. I used to be a huge football fan, but that was then. Now, I’m just not interested.
8. How often do you shop for groceries? Once a week for a major trip. Maybe another time during the week if we need more fruit or something.
9. What kind of workout will you do today? Hmm…I haven’t decided yet. If my husband gets home in time we may go for a walk outside (my preference). If he doesn’t, then I will either do a Leslie Sansone walking video or use the treadmill or use my rower.
10. Do you use a fitness tracker? Yes. I have a Fitbit Force and really love it.