Please go to http://losingweightandhavingfun.com/ to post your link if you answer these questions on your blog.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at http://losingweightandhavingfun.com/ so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
I thought I would pick movies as this week’s topics based on The Oscars being last night.
1. What is your all time favorite movie?
That is really difficult. I’ve seen the movie Notting Hill probably a zillion times so I’ll go with that. Really hard to decide, though.
2. Who is your favorite actor and actress?
I don’t know if I have one favorite. I’ve always like Julia Roberts and Harrison Ford, though.
3. What is the first movie you ever saw at the cinema?
No clue. When I was a kid my parents took me to the movie theater every Saturday morning and I would watch whatever was showing (this was common then, and the theater was full of kids under the age of 10). I have no idea what was the first movie.
4. Did you watch The Oscars last night?
Most of it. About the last 3/4 of it.
5. How many of the Best Picture nominations did you watch and which did you enjoy the most?
I’ve only seen Gravity, which I thought was really good.
6. What did you think of Ellen hosting The Oscars?
I thought she was fine. Not great really, but nothing bad.
7. If you had the chance to play a part in any movie, what would it be?
Hmm…I guess I’ll pick the Julia Roberts role from Notting Hill because then I would be able to play the role of a beautiful and famous actress which would mean that I was actually a beautiful and famous actress which would be really cool.
8. Is there a movie you have watched that was so bad that you have either walked out of the cinema or turned it off?
I’ve never walked out of a cinema, but I’ve turned off many movies. Thankfully, I’ve blanked them out of my mind entirely so I can’t remember what they were.
9. What do you think of 3D and IMAX movies? Are they worth the extra money?
Maybe, for some movies. I saw Gravity in 3D and it was interesting. But, I think it would have been just as good without it.
10. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
Gravity. I used to go to the movies a lot, but not so much any more. I usually wait until I can stream them online or get a DVD if unavailable to stream.